We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you think boring and single meals are boring, then make something more special for your baby - like your first muesli!Baby Prescription: Make Your Baby's First Mule To avoid making the mistake of constantly giving the baby something to eat, you can use one or two more interesting teeth. Your baby's first muesli with oatmeal and fresh fruit is just that!I added 5 servings
- 50 grams of ripe blueberry
- adagonként 100 g oatmeal
- 100 g of ripe peaches
- 100 g ripe per heart
- Use a steam functional blender to prepare the food. If you have a smooth milk shake, try the roasted ingredients after the preparation.
- Wash the fruits, then prune and peach and pear and cut them into 1 cm cubes.
- Remove the top of the blender pan, place the fruit so that the side of the frying pan is below, and then put the lid back on.
- Remove the top of the water tank and make up to 20 minutes with water (200 ml).
- Reassemble the machine, set it to 20 minutes, and after it has expired, return the switch to the "OFF" state.
- Remove the blender and turn it over on the blender side, put the chickpea in it and put it back on the machine.
- Sprinkle the ingredients 2-3 times for 10 seconds, then add to the blender.
- Once cooled, serve portion with 100 g of oatmeal.