We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Of course, you keep in mind the days when you can meet your baby forever. It is also natural for you to wait for the end of the hormonal wavering you have been going on for months, and it would be nice to see what's under your tummy.
The baby's rumble will be greatly missed
However, pregnancy has some fantastic benefits that you will surely miss after childbirth. The Bump has collected 8 super things that you can only get pregnant.
1. You can eat whatever you wantWell, maybe not everything you want, because you might like this sushi or hamburger, but you are bad because of the smell. But aside from that, it's wonderful that you don't have to feel guilty, for example, after breakfast at 10 o'clock, you will have a snack at 11 o'clock and then have lunch at lunch and once again have some light snacks.
2. You can choose the "Pregnant Card"Don't you like something? No one will be angry if you do not attend a mandatory event that you do not like because of your pregnancy. You know you're gonna get a "baby card" that is even smarter than a "pregnant card"!
3. Watch your baby growling
4. Sleep as much as you wantUh, those wonderful duplexes and nighttime sleeps! Of course, a new mother is asleep, but there are only 4 sheep per night, and she can be interrupted. You thought you weren't getting enough sleep while pregnant? You're very happy!
5. You are at the center of attentionWalking down the street, just shopping in the supermarket can count on inquiries and greetings, even from strangers. Everyone will take care of you And it will help you, too. You'll be invisible after birth. Everyone will only see the sweet baby resting in your arm.
6. Regular filtrationInitially, you will feel confident about regular check-ups and medical exams, but over time you will become accustomed to them and like your check-in and check-out.
7. ConfidenceYou don't have to worry about having a big belly or butt on the beach. Pregnantly you will shine in your swimsuit that everyone will congratulate. Йs it looks really brightyou are fantastic and you are a winner!
8. Pregnant sexWhat will surely fail is sex. Because after birth you can't be for a while. And you're not going to like it very much. You're gonna get tired of it. In the first few weeks or months, your libido will probably be very low, but even if you didn't, you wouldn't be able to have time for sex because you were on duty with your baby from 0 to 24. But with time and much patience, everything will recover.Related articles in pregnancy:
- 8 tips for happiness for 9 months
- 7 tricks to lighten your pregnancy
- If I knew this in advance, the pregnancy would have been easier