We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is not uncommon for newly born women to experience that their hair suddenly begins to fall out of the ordinary. Why sudden hair loss and what can we do about it?
That's why women lose their hair after giving birthSo reassuringly, hair loss is just a transient problem. "Pregnancy is Extreme Hair Loss very commonand bring about a low level of estrogen, "says lead researchers Dr. Jessica Krant, an employee at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in New York. "The problem usually starts three and a half months later, and worsens in a matter of weeks. The good news for women is that there is nothing to be done about it. The child's first birthday the symptom usually goes away without a traceand her hair will be as cool as before "- adds the specialist. There are a few tips that can help you deal with the problem:
- It is worthwhile to use a hair shampoo, a combination of shampoo-conditioning combinations
- conditioning should go to the tops, not to the top
- It's a good idea to do a hairstyle that looks more expensive to the hair.
- Hair Loss - Not Caused By Breastfeeding!
- What to do with hair loss?
- Hair Loss After Birth: What Can We Do Against It?