We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
No need to think about exotic places, a domestic outing is exactly the goal: kids will not only be happier, but smarter about traveling.5 reasons why you should travel more
1. Spend more on travel than on games
Instead of buying some new and dumb games that your kid will get tired of after a week, invest your money in travel. "Families are valued every minute by children and stored in their memories. So, if you want to spend money on something, it's pretty clear which option you choose," he said. Oliver James psychologist for The Telegraph.Good games, like different digital gadgets, isolate family members from one another rather than give them a peek. Traveling, traveling, however, brings people closer to each other. It means memories and time spent together.
2. Traveling benefits the child's development"Less is known that traveling stimulates brain development in children," he said. Dr. Margot Sunderland, child psychotherapist.While traveling, whether for a time spent in nature or for a visit, we activate brain areas that are not useful in the home environment.
3. Helps to relieve stressBoth parents and children need to be shunned from everyday pressures for shorter or longer periods. According to a 2015 survey, 79 percent of 754 children aged between 8 and 14 said they regularly experience stress. 77 of them said that they do not feel stress when their parents are on leave and spend more time together. Parents who want their kids to stay stress free should consider moving out somewhere - meaningfully. Dr. Lotte Bailyn, American professor.
4. Life is alive
In a British study, 49 percent of those surveyed had the happiest memory of a family vacation. A third of them said that a childhood holiday is always alive in our memories, and a quarter of those questioned said that these rich memories hold on to a difficult life situation.
5. Take photos and look at smaller pictures: make you happierWe don't need to do research to know that photo-surfing means happiness: cheerful memories come to mind. I also enjoy making pictures of our loved ones, of course, only when we are in the present and not constantly playing with the machine. So make as many pictures as you can, but also be in the middle of common activities. (Via)
- How to Prepare Your Child for Travel
- A kid is never too small to travel
- The holidays make children happy for a long time