We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A big step in the first baby food, a novelty in the life of the family and the baby. I've asked about the most common mothers' questions this time.
1. What should I do if a newly introduced food has caused an allergic reaction in my baby? So I plan to give her some fruit juice for a couple of days, then try some fruit juices.- In case of an allergic reaction, do not do anything except give the raw material that caused the symptoms anymore. You should gradually introduce new ingredients, taking three to three days' rest until you know what was causing the problem (diarrhea, rash, cheating, rarely bloody stools). A severe allergic reaction, or shock, is very rare, but if you do, you should call an ambulance immediately. This is not the case with our first baby food, such as apples, pears, rape, potatoes.It is not necessary to start with fruit, it is just one of the many things you can do. It only makes sense if it is not heat-treated, but in-store refreshments are heat-treated, and are therefore superfluous. It is advisable to give the baby valuable nutrients.
2. If I start introducing gluten, should I get it every day starting to find out if my baby has skin? Even if you only get one cannula?
What to keep in mind when starting to recharge?
3. Is it a good idea to make him a cracker at home with some biscuits containing only flour, apples and oil? One of these, if you do not get any other gluten-free food?
4. Can I use frozen breast milk kits for milk fermentation? Isn't it okay to boil it?- Breast milk can be cooked in the same way as cow's milk, but boiling boils down some of the immune substances, enzymes, vitamins - the longer the heat, the more these useful substances are, for the most part. Therefore, it is a good idea to cook the breadcrumbs or cereal with water and then mix it with untreated breast milk. The living cells of the breast milk are destroyed by freezing, and this boiling cannot degrade any further. To defrost it is advisable to put it in the cooler the previous day and then in warm water shortly before use.
5. If I wish to breastfeed my baby, I will try to breastfeed my first snack after breastfeeding. Do I still have to follow this method when I eat bigger doses already? I would like to breastfeed further, but I did not quite understand how breastfeeding will ever stop, that is, how my baby will be weaned if he / she receives food instead of breastfeeding.
Rebirth after birth