We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When we get home from work in the evening, we feel the least about spending time in the kitchen. Conversely, a warm dinner would be good for the whole family. Here are 3 recipes that everyone will love!
3 quick dinner recipes for busy momsAnd you can spend your time hanging out and talking, huh!
Frittata of tomatoHozzбvalуk:
2 ECTS olнvaolaj
2 smaller onions sliced
8 potatoes cooked and sliced thinly
2 pieces of onion cut into pieces
30 grams of grated Cheddar cheese
2 ECTS milk
5 medium sized eggs beaten
8 cocktail tomatoes cut in half
1/2 bunch of fresh chivesElkйszнtйs:
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a larger pan, add the onion and fry it in a glass pan. Add the potatoes, onions and spices, and mix well.
3. Put the beaten eggs in a large bowl, add the milk, add the grated cheese and mix. The whole thing is poured into the pan and roasted until its edges begin to blush. Place the topped cocktail tomatoes on top and sprinkle with fresh chive.
4. Place the frying pan in the grill for 5 minutes to lighten the top and blush slightly.
5. Filled with greens. Hot and cold are very delicious.
The best pasta arrabiata
500 grams of penne pasta
1 canned peeled tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
2 ECTS olнvaolaj
12 pieces of cocktail tomatoes
1 tablespoon brown sugar
according to you, pepper, chili nutsElkйszнtйs:
1. Put the water on a boil and add the tea when boiling. Cook it ready.
2. First of all, start to heat the oil in a large frying pan with garlic pressed oregano, thyme and pepper. Make sure the garlic does not burn!
3. Sprinkle the canned tomatoes in the pan and cook on slow heat.
4. Cut the cocktail tomatoes into quarters and toss them in the pan.
5. Cook the whole thing until the raw tomatoes are cooked. Add the brown sugar, the chili and the sauce. Let's taste it and adjust it according to taste.
6. Remove the tomato sauce from the heat and mix with the dough. Goodbye!
Pest with rice chickenHozzбvalуk:
200 grams long grain rice
2 larger chicken breasts at stake
1 pepper cut bell pepper
1 canned corn
150 grams of cocktail tomatoes in quarters
4 pieces of onion cut into pieces
100 grams of green beans sliced (frozen is also perfect)
75 grams of broccoli (fresh or frozen)To do this:
4 ECTS pesto sauce
3 ECTS Apple vinegar
3 ECTS olнvaolaj
1 clove of garlic
1k Brown sugar
3 ECTS fresh basil cut into pieces
sу and pepperElkйszнtйs:
1. Cook the rice in salt water, strain it and set it aside.
2. In a frying pan, gently sauté the sautéed garlic, cook the chopped breast, and cook. Let's go over it.
3. Now place the bell peppers, broccoli, onions and green beans in the pan and fry them until they are tender enough.
4. Toss in a large bowl of rice, chicken breast, cooked greens and canned corn, and mix well. You can go for it, according to pepper nuts.
5. Combine the sauce in a separate bowl and add it to the rice-green-chicken salad. Let's turn the whole thing over once, and you can go through it already. The cold next day is divine!