We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Has he fallen, shot him, bleed? Do you need to act fast and do it? In order not to be conceptual, and even if you have to rush the process many times, take steps to be calm and correct.
The basic steps of wound healingCrashes can happen at any time: in the playground, at home, in the grandmother's or in the yard. The key to getting smaller or larger combat wounds in your small presence is: Do you know how to deal with a patchy lesion or space? And what kind of injuries do we call it? Touching the smaller body surface, not penetrating it with large, unobtrusive bleeding.
- First, relax. Deep air, you're gonna hit a shotgun.
- Wash your hands!
- Now comes the antihypertensive, and in the case of healing, the cooling! For smaller cuts, bruises, the bleeding will usually leave you alone, but you can also help: apply gentle pressure to the bleeding area for 5-10 minutes. It is important that you and your child do not numb their survivors, as losing the fresh clot may cause bleeding again. If the bleeding does not disappear, there is no fairy tale, consult a doctor, do not wait any longer! If you are experiencing boiling, bodily injury, immediately place the affected body under cold water for 10 to 15 minutes!
- For wound healing, you need to prepare everything when the conditions are right: put a cotton swab, disinfectant, paper towel, dyed, sterile, in a suitable container. Look at the bandages to make them sterile!
- Wash dry body surface, if possible with sterile isotonic saline, but in the case of smaller puppies, the tap water is naturally also great. This allows nothing to be left in the wound that is not there (tissue, dirt). The use of soap is not recommended as it can be irritating, dripping, and maximum applied to the wound. Petrol is forbidden to penetrate the wound: it can only be used to clean the wounds.
- Lighten up the small injury for the duration of the injury so that you can comfortably access the damage you are suffering from.
- Use a cotton swab to cleanse the wound from the inside to the outside! Use a cotton swab once and collect the resulting waste in a separate bag.
- If you have it on hand, you can apply a healing aid to healing, dry it, dry it.
- If the wound is in a position where it is necessary to cover it because of its mechanical defenses or to keep the warts away, a sterile twice the appropriate size may come to the wound at this point.
- If blood or other body fluid has fallen off during wound care, rinse with disinfectant solution.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
Which definitely requires a doctor…- If you have been severely physically affected, or if you have had more severe wounds.
- If the bruising is very bleeding, it will not survive.
- If you need a sewing wound.
- If you are facing a bite.
- If the wound is very dirty, you can't clean it easily.
- If your lesions are hot, swollen, painful (signs of inflammation).
- If the baby has received tetanus vaccine and there is a risk of it.
- How do we stop the bleeding?
- The child is hurt: when to see a doctor?
- How to comfort him?
- Can you get stuck in the wound twice?
- Strip it or light it free?
- Wounds and their treatment for children
- What about the family first aid kit?
- Usual wound treatment methods, which should not be used
- Vomiting in childhood: treat it like that!
- Wound treatment, regeneration after birth
- Signs of wound infection