We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mercury and arsenic have been detected in Ham's wet swab. They are destined for more domestic business than tuna products enriched with vegetables and potatoes.Baby food contaminated with mercury and arsenic is recalled by Nybih (photo: iStock)The Czech authorities showed mercury and arsenic in Hab's wet sweat. They are destined for more domestic business than tuna products with vegetables and potatoes. The affected Member States reported the results of the test through RASFF. Nebih immediately contacted the affected companies in the country and made sure that all companies had withdrawn their products from the market. Due to the swift action, the lack of marked 2019 production is no longer available in trade. In the meantime, the company also withdrew further Ham's tuna products from the market.
- Baby Ham Ham - Tuna with Green Potatoes PT 190g - 5 hrs
- Baby Ham Ham - Tuna with red lentils and pennies PT 190g - 10 hу
- RASFF Reference Number 2019.3598
- Heavy metals are contaminated with excess bucks in the US
- There is too much sugar in the suppository according to the WHO
- Baby or housekeeping?