We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are constantly in contact with a child, you know that real wisdom can be learned from them. The most important things are evident among the walls of the nursery, and they will be in life. Learn from the little ones!
Learn from high school!Do you apply the following wisdom? It's time to take the test: do you follow the basic rules? Below are some important life lessons that children learn in kindergarten, but it is also worth noting for adults.
1. Make new friends, but pay attention to the old ones as wellPerhaps you too spent an ovis day in your childhood when you had to go to work unexpectedly. He used to sit with a little girl, now he has a little boy at your desk. At first, the new order of life must have been uncomfortable, but by the end of the day you have become a new friend. Changing is not always the most comfortable thing, but szemйlyisйgfejlхdйs essential part. There are no adult teachers beside us who gently assist us in the unknown. We need to reinvent ourselves when we find ourselves in a new situation, for example. when we have to work with a new colleague with whom we have never spoken before.
2. Share on the panel
3. Adhere to the rules of gamblingIt is very difficult for an adult to maintain a balance between work and private life. Take time to rest Also, especially, you can easily forget how much fun the games are. Sometimes you have to turn off your laptop and smartphone, and spending time outdoors. This is what the rules of the playground are: how to be patient, how to make your turn, not to punish others, and so on.
4. The taste of the siutan siestaSometimes everyone needs to "re-start". Like many six-year-olds, many adults do not realize what a hysterics are or is. Stress can easily take control of our lives. If you are sleep deprived and overworked, it is difficult to get in the best shape. Relax a little every day, sit back and enjoy the quiet in a comfortable place - maybe that's just what you miss from your daily routine.
5. Put things back where you took themThis seems self-explanatory, but some adults don't do it. One of the golden rules of the school: respect your environment йs pack up after yourself. This is something every adult should follow. How can you comply with this rule? Leave the place in a better state than you found it. This place could be a home or an outhouse, this rule could make the world a much better place. The source of the article is here.They may also be interested in:
- children's Upside
- We're getting to the public
- Blue Parent, Happy Child: The 3 Secrets of the Parent's Election